Dining Tables Leaf - Teak Tables - Round Cherry Accent Table
Dining Tables Leaf
- The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- (of a plant, esp. a deciduous one in spring) Put out new leaves
- Turn over (the pages of a book or the papers in a pile), reading them quickly or casually
- the main organ of photosynthesis and transpiration in higher plants
- flick: look through a book or other written material; "He thumbed through the report"; "She leafed through the volume"
- a sheet of any written or printed material (especially in a manuscript or book)
Walnut high style split pedestral base dining
table w/ 5 leaves [$9,000.00].
See also: all glass dining tables 36 console table black and chrome pub table outdoor dining tables and chairs drop leaf oval table copper cocktail table seagrass coffee tables galerie console table tempered glass dining tables
- (水) 06:31:20|