Coffee Table Book Design. Contemporary Office Tables. Antique Marble Table.
Coffee Table Book Design
- A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
- (Coffee Tables) While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called 'quartetto tables'.
- low table where magazines can be placed and coffee or cocktails are served
- A coffee table, also called a cocktail table, is a style of long, low table which is designed to be placed in front of a sofa, to support beverages (hence the name), magazines, feet, books (especially coffee table books), and other small items to be used while sitting, such as coasters.
- Book design is the art of incorporating the content, , format, design, and sequence of the various components of a book into a coherent whole.
- The layout of the information on the pages of a book. Such questions are book design questions: Do new chapters start with a big roman numeral on a right-hand page or do they start with a blue stripe and a reversed Arabic numeral? What font is the body text?
Coffee table book designed by Picturia Press. (www.picturiapress.com) Peripartum and Postpartum Cardiomyopathy: A Cardiac Emergency for Pregnant Women provides a detail insight on this rare lethal life-threatening disease that only affects healthy women during the last month of pregnancy (Peripartum) or within 5 months (Postpartum) after delivery. Readers will be informed about the signs and symptoms, the treatment, the prognosis and the epidemiology. Other chapters includes information about the risk levels, sodium-the deadly ingredient, know your numbers-blood pressure, cholesterol, etc…, how race increases risk levels especially among hispanics and african americans, important test that determines heart failure status during pregnancy and lots more important critical information that all women in reproductive years must know.
After work break
Normally, friday is a celebration for me, but ugh, I have to go into work tomorrow for a few hours! So I comforted myself with potato bread wraps, filled with laughing cow cheese, pickles, ham, and onions, and a little annie's bunny crackers. This book is about the married designer duo Vignelli, Itailian designers that introduced the world to Helevitica typeface and were masters of product and packaging. This book I bought when I was around 20 (8 years ago) at a thrift store for 50 cents, and I still love it. In my first house I blew up copies of their New York Subway maps that they designed in the 70's and used it as wall paper. Each year, I love them more and more. This is probably my most treasured book I own.
See also: 40 round dining table thomasville console table distressed pine table antique style coffee table folding bridge tables square wooden tables amish coffee tables patio dining table set small kitchen table and chair
- (水) 06:31:49|