Square dining table 8
: Bar table
stool sets : Parson dining table
Square Dining Table 8
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- (Dining Tables) The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- a table at which meals are served; "he helped her clear the dining table"; "a feast was spread upon the board"
- Having the shape or approximate shape of a square
- Having or in the form of two right angles
- having four equal sides and four right angles or forming a right angle; "a square peg in a round hole"; "a square corner"
- squarely: in a straight direct way; "looked him squarely in the eye"; "ran square into me"
- Having the shape or approximate shape of a cube
- make square; "Square the circle"; "square the wood with a file"
- eight: being one more than seven
- eight: the cardinal number that is the sum of seven and one
- Bookbinding is the process of physically assembling a book from a number of folded or unfolded sheets of paper or other material. It usually involves attaching covers to the resulting text-block.
This place was new to us; I think it had just opened when we moved to Portland
in 2005. They are a bakeshop selling cookies and pie, but at lunch they crank out hundreds of fried-chicken-and-coleslaw sandwiches. We came here straight from the airport and picked some up. I was ravenous, having barely eaten all day, and it was one of the best things I've ever had. We tried them again on the way out of town; still amazing. They also make a wonderful (and unlisted) brisket sandwich.
This photo shows their sidewalk dining set-up: stools and vintage ironing boards. Even though we ate here twice, it never occurred to me to do a Dining Table Aerial shot using one of these ironing-board picnic tables. I am still kicking myself.
F_Carl Zeiss Planar 8
Kodak Ektacolor Pro160
i like this place,they serve very weird food...and you dont have to make reservations because theres always empty...oh and by the bye they play the most unappropriated music xD
that night they play "who let the dogs out" all night long..
See also: kitchen dining tables and chairs entryway console table bar stool table sets pub and bistro tables mission dining table plans tall kitchen tables and chairs extendable dining tables
- (水) 06:07:00|