Outdoor Dining Table - Brass And Glass Table Lamp - Parsons Style Dining Table.
Outdoor Dining Table
- a table at which meals are served; "he helped her clear the dining table"; "a feast was spread upon the board"
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- (Dining Tables) The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- (of a person) Fond of the open air or open-air activities
- (outdoors) outside: outside a building; "in summer we play outside"
- Done, situated, or used out of doors
- (outdoors) where the air is unconfined; "he wanted to get outdoors a little"; "the concert was held in the open air"; "camping in the open"
- outdoor(a): located, suited for, or taking place in the open air; "outdoor clothes"; "badminton and other outdoor games"; "a beautiful outdoor setting for the wedding"
Outdoor Dining in Easton
I believe this was Scossa's outdoor dining
tables. Classy, elegant style.
This is right outside the dining room in the other photo.
See also: staples folding tables cheap console tables fold up card tables contemporary coffe table solid wood coffe table country kitchen table sets stainless steel table tops
- (水) 06:07:28|