MISSION OAK COFFEE TABLE - COFFEE TABLE TURNED LEGS - BREAKFAST BUFFET TABLE.
Mission Oak Coffee Table
- A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
- low table where magazines can be placed and coffee or cocktails are served
- A coffee table, also called a cocktail table, is a style of long, low table which is designed to be placed in front of a sofa, to support beverages (hence the name), magazines, feet, books (especially coffee table books), and other small items to be used while sitting, such as coasters.
- (Coffee Tables) While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called 'quartetto tables'.
- An organization or institution involved in a long-term assignment in a foreign country
- An important assignment carried out for political, religious, or commercial purposes, typically involving travel
- A group of people taking part in such an assignment
- a special assignment that is given to a person or group; "a confidential mission to London"; "his charge was deliver a message"
- an organization of missionaries in a foreign land sent to carry on religious work
- an operation that is assigned by a higher headquarters; "the planes were on a bombing mission"
- the hard durable wood of any oak; used especially for furniture and flooring
- A tree that bears acorns as fruit, and typically has lobed deciduous leaves. Oaks are common in many north temperate forests and are an important source of hard and durable wood used chiefly in construction, furniture, and (formerly) shipbuilding
- A smoky flavor or aroma characteristic of wine aged in barrels made from this wood
- a deciduous tree of the genus Quercus; has acorns and lobed leaves; "great oaks grow from little acorns"
- An Oak is a tree or shrub in the genus Quercus (; Latin "oak tree"), of which about 600 species exist on earth. "Oak" may also appear in the names of species in related genera, notably Lithocarpus.
#302 -- $400
Fine, handcrafted coffee table in a mission
style and oak
finish. A fine example of craftsman furntiture
Joinery on the coffee table. You can see some of the rays from the quartersawn oak.
See also: bookcase end table slate dining tables 36 console table tufted ottoman coffee table table with glass top glass to cover table dining room tables seat 10 white oak kitchen table travertine dining room table
- (水) 06:09:50|