Glass Top Wrought Iron Table : Oak Beam Table
Glass Top Wrought Iron Table
- iron having a low carbon content that is tough and malleable and so can be forged and welded
- Wrought iron is an iron alloy with a very low carbon content, in comparison to steel, and has fibrous inclusions, known as slag. This is what gives it a "grain" resembling wood, which is visible when it is etched or bent to the point of failure.
- A tough, malleable form of iron suitable for forging or rolling rather than casting, obtained by puddling pig iron while molten. It is nearly pure but contains some slag in the form of filaments
- Used for wrought iron, as opposed to cast iron; usually a building or structural material.
- Postpone consideration of
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
- a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
16"x16" table top
3/4" Florentine iridescent white glass
and crystal clear 3/8" glass
Early Morning Shadows on the Deck
The shadows of a wrought
iron table (glass top
) and chairs (one chair has a bucket on it) on a deck in the early morning
See also: rustic bench coffee table children's wood table and chairs console tables for sale oak tv tables square dining room table for 8 modern table lamps 60 round kitchen table pedestal console table kitchen table chairs cheap
- (水) 06:10:18|